We are the Technology Modernization Fund Program Management Office (PMO), based out of the Office of the Administrator for the General Services Administration (GSA).
The Technology Modernization Fund Program Management Office leads the full lifecycle of investments from the TMF. Our team of financial, technical, and programmatic subject matter experts:
- Provide feedback and technical advice to agencies drafting proposals
- Assist the Board in the ongoing monitoring and technical support of investment projects,
- Draft and manage interagency agreements for financial transfers to project teams and repayments back to the Fund,
- Provide strategic and administrative support to the Board, including the development of priorities, meeting agendas, actions, and minutes, and
- Provide financial, technical, and programmatic assistance and feedback to agency investments throughout the project’s delivery
See our Jobs page for open roles.
Jessie Posilkin, Executive Director (Acting)
- Meghan Ferriter, Customer Experience Portfolio Director (Acting)
- Sasha Magee, Cybersecurity Portfolio Director
- Rafael Karaan, Business Operations Director